3 cups sugar
¾ cup butter
5oz. can evaporated milk
12oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
7oz. jar Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Crème
1 t vanilla
1 cup Walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Line 9” square pan with foil; covering edges.
- On medium heat, bring sugar, butter, and evaporated milk to full boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and marshmallow crème. Stir until melted.
- Add vanilla (and nuts). Mix well.
- Pour and spread into pan. Cool completely.