1 lb. Barilla farfalle pasta
20 oz. Jennie-O extra lean ground turkey
16 oz. Kraft Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese
15.25 oz. Del Monte whole kernel corn
15 oz. Hunt’s tomato sauce
Dried minced onion
- Bring water to a boil in a pot. Add pasta. Cook 13 minutes.
- On medium-high heat, stir turkey to a crumble in a grease skillet. Cook 11 minutes. Drain fat if any.
- Add minced onion to turkey. Stir till onion is translucent.
- Mix corn and tomato sauce with turkey. Bring to just a boil. Remove from heat.
- Combine pasta and turkey mixture.
- Add a fraction of the cheese at a time to mixture. Mix well.