½ box graham cracker crumbs
2 T melted butter
16oz package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
3 eggs (room temperature)
¾ cup sugar
1 large container sour cream
4 T sugar
1 t vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix graham crackers and melted butter. Line bottom of pie pan.
- Beat egg yolks and whites separately.
- Mix ¾ cup of sugar and egg yolks. Fold in egg whites.
- Mix sugar and eggs with cream cheese.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake 30 minutes. Cool for 1 hour before adding topping.
- Add topping. Bake for 7 additional minutes. Cool 2 hours before refrigeration. Refrigerate overnight.